Atari Platform Studies and Studio, J-Term 2014
Haven’t you always wanted to write an old-school game, all in assembly language? Yes, yes you have. Rescheduled for Jan 6 – Jan 24, 2014, Miami’s inaugural J-term!
Syllabus and other details: CSE270_Brinkman_AtariPlatform
- Q: What if I’m not a Miami University student?
- A: You must apply as a non-degree student, via http://www.miami.muohio.edu/admission/admission/nondegree/index.html. Once accepted you will be able to enroll in the course as any other student would.
- Q: Is this an online course?
- A: There are a VERY limited number of slots open for remote/online students. Please enroll in the course in the ordinary way, but email me ASAP. Enrollment in the course is not a guarantee of getting one of the “online” slots.
- Q: How much does it cost?
- A: Unsure, but I expect it will be similar to summer. http://www.units.muohio.edu/lifelonglearning/summer/fees.html.
- Q: Does this course satisfy any of my graduation requirements?
- A: If you are a CS or SE major, then yes, it counts as an “affiliate elective.” If you are an IMS major, minor, or co-major, please email me.
Leave a Reply